Saturday, December 01, 2007
Christmas is around the Corner!
Well it's the 1st of December and Christmas is around the Corner. I love this time of year. The warm fire, the smell of pine trees in the crisp winter air, the sparkle in children's eyes and all the wonderful bright colors of glad tiding and Christmas cheer. I have a tendency to take a step back and relax and enjoy all the world around me. And so often I try to capture and collect all of those thoughts and feelings and add them to the cards that I make to share with my family and friends. I hope you all do the same. Within the next few days I will be posting some of the cards that I have chosen as my favorites for this year. I hope no one minds... If you do just let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment