Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Computer Nightmare...
I would have sworn that I was never that attached to my computer... I would tell you I could go days and days with out having to check my email, visit my favorite stamp sites or check on my genealogy blogs. BUT!!!! Okay... so I was wrong... Just don't tell my Hubby!!!! LOL.... My computer has been out of commission for over a week. But it has given me time to read my book for book club, (good book by the way... I recommend it to everybody, it's entitled "The Girl with The Pearl Earring"), time to crop some srapbook pages for the boys and I guess you could say, it gave me a good excuse to clean and organize my office. What ever the reason... I am glad that it is back to being my friend because I sure have missed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment