Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Changes...

I am going to be making changes to my blog like I mentioned on the 1st. We are not going to have the "Charity Pick of the Month" anymore. I have devoted my time currently to two major charities of my choice, which I will campaign for later, as the summer moves on.

Instead of the "Charity Pick of the Month", I will be posting "Weekly Scrapping Challenges". And I will be giving away blog candy as the prizes.

I will continue to post favorite Low-cal recipes, because I am still trying to reach my 100 pounds lost goal. I share my recipes in hopes that others will share some with me... "Losing Weight on the same old boring recipes can be such a bore!"

Also, I want to start adding a "Likes" & "Dislikes" spot for all to add their comments too. Please don't use this as a place to bash a person , place or thing. Keep it simple, easy and clean!!!!!

I want this to be a place for caring and sharing... A sort of "Tea Room" for scrappers, friends and family members. After all that's why it's called ANNIE'S PANTRY

No comments: