Thursday, November 06, 2008

Subbing for Tami...


Good Morning Ladies....


A couple of days ago Lela asked me to sub the Thursday Challenge today for Tami. I am honored and here is my Challenge to all of you.

At this time of the year my family and I stop to reflect on our big move here to the East Coast. It will be seven years this year and we have experienced a lot to be thankful for. So for the challenge today, I thought it would be great if we put together a page or two about “GIVING THANKS”.

Here is your Challenge Requirements....

Your page can either be one page or a DPS.
And you need to include multiple pictures about “Giving Thanks” or something you are “Thankful” for.
Please use Tags and Hardware.
Please decorate in Fall Colors.
And Please use at least 2 different Designer Papers somewhere in your LO. (hehehe...maybe from your stash)

I have included a couple of samples and ideas for you to grab some MOJO from. My pictures are of our first "Thanksgiving" here in New England. We went to see Plymouth Rock and where our Pilgrim Ancestors Lived. As you can see both pages work very well alone or together as a DPS. You are welcome to case, scraplift or use them as sketches if you would like.

Please enjoy your day, Ladies and if nothing more than take this moment to pause, reflect and “GIVE THANKS”

Keyword & Gallery for this challenge is......TC110608

No comments: