Friday, January 09, 2009

52 Weeks -VS- 365 Daily

I have been putting more and more thought into both Challenges and trying to decide which way I would like my approach to be. Some things that I kept asking myself was...
  • DO I have time to commit to this Daily
  • DO I want to scrap that many pages of myself
  • DO I want it to be just "ABOUT ME!"
  • DO I want to make every page 12 x 12
  • DO I want to have both Challenges going at the same time
  • Do I want to keep the two Challenges separate
  • DO I want to incorporate them together into one.
After two full weeks of doing a little scrapping, checking things out and drawing inspiration from others around me. I have decided to keep them separate.

My 365 project will be a 5 x 8 daily scrapped page, including words of wisdom, favorite photos, poems and journal thoughts. Just what ever strikes my fancy for the day.

On the other hand... My 52 week challenge will now be full 12x12 pages mostly hybrid-digital LO's. I still like my original thoughts of my 52 weeks being about the precious "Alone" time spent over the past 25 years with just my DH. I still feel very strongly that by the end of the 52 weeks I will still want to have these pages printed into a book for my DH. There fore, my the need to create some awesome hybrid style Lay-outs.

No comments: