I was asked to be the Guest Host for today's Inspirational Challenge... So no food today, I get to share with you all another one of my loves... And at this time of year, I get really bored with the drab colors of Winter and I start to get the itch to get out in my garden and fill my heart with the touches of Spring. Also at this time of year, my Irish heart starts longing for new tapestries to hang on my walls.
So my challenge to all of you is for you to create a wall hanging (LO, page or DPS) using any the spring style colors, designs and/or inspiration that you get from my favorite tapestries at the following web site: Simply Tapestries
You can view my LO here.... B's Birthday Bash
Don't forget to upload your treasures using the keyword: IFC29
And you can view the Gallery here...
Remember to come back here and post a reply with a link to your page so that we can leave you lots of comments! I can't wait to see all of your inspirational Touches of Spring....
No comments:
Post a Comment