Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Back! ...... Did Y'all miss me?

I'm Back..... Our Tastefully Simple National Conference was Awesome. We had a great time and gained some fantastic ideas, inspirational words and personal challenges that would work both in our personal lives and our businesses. The Keynote speaker was KIM DUKE - author of "Tickled Pink", her presentation was not the best but she did share several good and valid points on how to be a better "SALES DIVA". My favorite was the Guest Entertainer MIKE RAYBURN... IF you ever get a chance to see him, he is wonderful! I came away from his presentation so pumped and jazzed not only about myself but about all the possibilities that I have around me. I felt so liberated like the statue of Mary Tyler Moore (in honor of her and the Mary Tyler Moore Show) that stands on the corner of 7th and Nicolette Mall...



Also, with great hesitation... I want to share with you that inspite of all the awesome and wonderful things that I was able to enjoy, I came home to total and complete bed rest for the next week or two, after experiencing another minor heart attack on Thursday evening while I was at conference. I also learned that my condition may be a genetic condition that gets worse as I age. IT SUCKS TO GET OLD!!!!! The reason I share this with all of you, is not for sympathy, but for your prayers... as I start down that path of medical testing (AGAIN), may the doctors finally figure out what is wrong with me and may it not be what or as bad as the doctors in Minnesota have lead us to believe.

SO... with all that in mind, I will have lots of time to SCRAP, STAMP & CHAT this week and I am looking forward to a great VSBN!

P.S. I will post more pictures when I get some done...

No comments: