...During the second week of February, my "Red Hat Ladies" Club wears red to help bring about Cancer Awareness. And staying with the holiday theme for the month, I decided that I would entitle this challenge...
"Lovin' a Red SKETCH Valentine"
This is a sketch Challenge using my layout found here... DC - Preference
...with the added challenge that you can use any two colors that you love, as long as your third color is RED. Also, You are welcome to use all the accents and embellishment that you desire. I challenge the paper scrappers to use rub-ons and the digi scrappers are challenged to use some new digi stamps. Your bonus is to scrap a photo of your Valentine!
My Sample is the layout above and You can find all submissions for this challenge here: Gallery
Please use the keywords: 52WK20106, SBC10Feb
-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:
Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday/Monthly - Goals
Friday - Sketch

No comments:
Post a Comment