I love Christmas in July!!! It gives me a great excuse to gather all my stamping friends together and celebrate Christmas twice a year. This year we enjoyed some time creating, stamping, crafting and munching a whole set of new memories. And all of this was made possible, because I know that my Father in Heaven LOVES me. I have been thinking about this card for awhile now... I wanted to to be just right, perfect in so many ways. Not only did I want to create something extra special to contribute to our Christmas in July party, but I wanted a card to share with all my friends at Christmas time that would be simple and share the message of the scriptures through out the whole holiday season.
Hope everyone enjoys a little Christmas in JULY!!! :)

2 comments:
These are beautiful cards! I like the plaid with the blue images!
I love that your card shares the true meaning of Christmas. Good for you for wanting to share how much Jesus loves you. I know that many will be blessed by these beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing @ Tuesday's Testimonial.
Post a Comment