I was surprised when I started this class, I thought it was going to be more about selecting a starting point between a set of photos and your layout. And yet, I was sweetly surprised to discover that we were actually getting into the actual parts of scraping.
This class was all about the Focal Point of your layout. Mainly talking about how to decide and use your photos or photo as the focal point. Establishing a focal point in your layout design is easy, you just need to figure out which photo or what part of your layout draws your eye in the most. And you want the viewer to know that the focal point is the most important thing on the
page. Usually this is a picture, but it could be other
embellishments or memorabilia. The key to a good focal point is how you design around it to create a balanced layout. The three tips that we talked about in class are Deliberate Placement, Create Contrast and Unique Matting. I usually try to use at least two of these ideas when I create my layouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment