Friday, January 25, 2013

Beachy Fuzzy Wuzzies... F4A153 & CC411

We finally got our scrapbook/crafting group going again for the new year. We had a great time finishing up some old projects and planning and plotting some ideas for the months to come. Here is the "Free for All" challenge I was working on today...


The challenge was to show some Warm Fuzzy Wuzzies on your card today, whether it is a fuzzy sweater, furry animal, a piece of faux fur, or a heart warming sentiment...  I love the Fuzzy Wuzzies Challenge and there is nothing that brings me warmer fuzzies than "older" stamps and hanging with my kids at the beach, so I used both, the color challenge 411 and my kids at play as my inspiration. SO I decided to share some Beachy Fuzzy Wuzzies!

Stamps: Kids at Play
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, white
Ink: basic black, so saffron
Accessories: Brads, Punch, Markers
Techniques: paper piecing

No comments: