As many of you know I am not a big fan of Progessive Scrapbook Challenges, because #1. I am one of those OCD type people that can't leave a project undone and #2. my scrapping closet is so small, it is hard to leave projects laying around on my desk and get anything else done. But yesterday on my "A Run on the Beach" blog I talked about my Friend the FLyLady and the difference between Progress, not Perfection and how you can do anything even if you only work on it for 15 minutes.
So I decided that I would try this months progressive challenge. My goal is to spend 15 minutes on each new part of the challenge and then put it away, up high so i couldn't see it. You know, "out of sight, out of mind" lol! Anyway.... Here is what I came up with for the first task.
Here’s Task 1 :
NOTE: We'll use ONE or TWO photos for this page. We won’t add them today, but keep them in mind when choosing colors for your page.
-Add a background paper--any kind you'd like.
-Insert
a large, wide rectangle in the middle of the page. You can alter the
corners of the rectangle (ticket punch, rounded, etc.) but keep it a
rectangle please! The rectangle is for a background item, not a photo
mat, so you can use any paper you choose."
That's it for this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment