Monday, October 28, 2013

BeWitched... TSSC286

In my pursuit of a great Halloween card this week, I feel in love with a couple of awesome challenges: 

CCREW1013DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- DSP/Color Focus: Since we celebrate Halloween this month on 10/31, I had to choose Witch's Brew DSP on P 21 of the Holiday Catalog. If you don't have the DSP, use the color combo: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.

And TechnoStamper's "Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge TSSC286"... 
 http://technostamper.blogspot.com/20...lenge-286.html

so here is my take on the combinations... :)


Keywords: CCREW1013DFCreativeCrewSUOTSSC286
stamps: Spooktacular Greetings
paper: Witches Brew DSP, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Basic black 
Accessories: chalks, ribbon, orange wire, scallop edge punch 
Techniques: Tags



1 comment:

MJ said...

Nice job combining the challenges. I love that fun witch stamp. What a great Halloween card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!