Monday, November 25, 2013

Gettin' Cows

About six months ago my cousin moved here to the beach and she gave me some old pictures of me and my family from years gone by. So I have been putting together a book of memories for us to share with the rest of our family for Christmas. This is one of those pages. The photo is of me and my dad "Gettin' Cows" off the mountain in the fall. One of my favorite childhood memories. Also you will see a lucky penny i found that day and a dried wild daisy that I picked and saved from the mountain that day. Yes, I am a die-hard collector with a passion for persevering memories and historic details.


Also I combined few challenges, so here are all the extras...
  • For the Creative Crew Challenge I use my photos of my favorite childhood past time.
  • For the Monthly scraplift, I cased eeddmm "Rehearsal"
  • For the Inspirational 146 Challenge I used my favorite saying and the colors and textures from the Pier1 table scape "Fall Shimmer" 




Keywords: CCREW1113SF CreativeCrew SUO SUM SIC146 sbc13nov SPLT13nov
Stamps: Weathered Background
Paper: Early Expresso, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, Retired DSP SCraps
Paper Size: 8x8
Ink: More Mustard
Accessories: Ribbon, dried flowers, crimper, lucky penny

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Very pretty page! :)