Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WOYWW #255

After spending my "March Madness" reorganizing from my Crafter's Clutter Break down, I spent the fist two days of this week relishing in the thoughts of how nice and tidy my workspace looked and tring to fing something that would trigger my mojo enough to want to create a mess on my desk. Today, I figured it out!

So.... Here is what I am working on this afternoon.

Altered Birdhouses:

6 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Are you going to cover those birdhouses in paper? It is great to see you at WOYWW. :) Have fun this afternoon.

Chrysalis said...

What is it about birdhouses then? I just love them. Hope you enjoy working on them. Hugs, Chris # 19

Ali H said...

Hey! these little bird houses look like you are going to have great fun ! Enjoy getting a happy crafty mess on your desk ! Ali #17

MommaRock said...

Happy WOYWW Sorry to peek in and dash... .Nice tidyness!! Now I don't have a problem creating a mess, I don't really even have to try and it happens. LOL
hugs, Kimmer #96

Unknown said...

I bet these will turn out very cute! Thanks for popping by and happy belated WOYWW!
Carol N #72

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So cute, everyone seems to love bird houses. Good luck with decorating them, will pop back to see how they look finished. Happy crafting, Angela x 48