Between the pending hurricane (on stand by with Red Cross) and the Holiday, my workspace became very mobile today. I am working on some July Birthday Cards, so you would normally find my desk filled with lots of RED, WHITE & BLUE!
My cards are a couple that I cased from an awesome card I found on pinterest posted
"Crafty Creations by Beth"
If you are new
to my blog and are wondering what "what's on your Workdesk" (WOYWW) is
all about, you can check out all the details here at one of my favorite
blogs... Stamping Ground
4 comments:
Hi Annie,
What part of the country are you in? I hope you are safe from the hurricanes.
I absolutely love those cards! I used to have that stamp.... don't think I do any longer.
Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (60)
Hi Annie, Happy WOYWW and do hope you are safe from the hurricane. Cool cards, cheers RobynO#8
Hi Annie, I was also wondering where you were. I thought hurricanes were seasonal and this wasn't it!
Hope you're safe and well and enjoying the week.
Gillian #28
Stopping by to say "hi". I guess I missed stopping by for the WOYWW 265. Getting ready for another one now. Love your cards.
Post a Comment