Today, finds me still in a state of recuperation from being in Utah for the past couple of weeks for family stuff and my grandmother's funeral. With a semi-clean work space and a lot of gratitude in my heart for the huge inspiration and influence that my grandmother had in my life, I was looking for something fun to share with my friends, I came a crossed some really cute little backpack with mini albums featured at Graphic 45. I decided they would make some fun little gift bags for the ladies that I visit this month. Our theme this month is..."The Divine Mission of Jesus Christ: Comforter" and I thought it would be fun to fill the little backpacks with small inspirational words of wisdom that my ladies could pull out and read as the month goes along.

If you are new to my blog and are wondering what "what's on your Workdesk" (WOYWW) is all about, you can check out all the details here at one of my favorite blogs... Stamping Ground

10 comments:
The gift bags are lovely. Thanks for sharing today. Hazel, WOYWW, #34 x
What cute bags..and a lovely thoughtful way to help deliver the comfort.
Anavon! Hi! Love your gift bags, and I love Grapic 45! #37
Nice gift bags.
Happy crafting, Angela x 38
Those gift bags are adorable. What a great use for them. April #70
What a great idea, good alternative to an ordinary bag... Francesca #43
A very unusual project, Annie. Sorry to hear you lost your grandmother. I was very close to mine and know what it is like. Thanks for your visit and your nice comment, and I'm glad you liked my card.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #40
What a lovely thought. Sorry about your Grandma. Hope your weekend goes well. Chris # 29
Firstly my condolences for your grandmothers passing. My goodness those backpacks are really cute and a fantastic gift. thanks for sharing.
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 49
Belated WOYWW greetings to you
Cute little gift bags which could be used at anytime of year for different treat. Sorry i'm a little late this getting round this week Jill #11
Post a Comment