This morning I woke up totally full of energy and yet feeling lazy at the same time... I had three things on my agenda: 1- finish cleaning and re-organizing my spare bedrooms from two sets of kids moving out and waiting for another set to move in this weekend. 2- to use my "What's on my Workdesk" challenge time sort all my scraps and to create my layout for "Throwback Thursday" tomorrow and 3- make Marty's Valentine Cinnamon Rolls. Even though I cleared my list, I become a whiner... Thus the need for a "Calgone" moment...

7 comments:
Ah, a cushion on the floor and some time playing with colours...no better therapy! And then when you get up and becomes down up again...all scraps sorted and useable, what a bonus!
The floor is the best place to be when sorting scraps happy woyww Nikki 10
Wow! I can't believe you managed to fit all that into one day! I spent two whole days just sorting my scraps hehehe :o) Annie C #66
Don't those colours just look gorgeous all together like that? I am so impressed with everything you got done in one day! Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11
What colorful scrap piles! And so much energy. Go you! Creative Blessings! Kelly #66
The best place to sort is on the FLOOR!! Beautiful colors scattered about too.
Sorry for the late return visit, been a horrible internet week.....as in without!!!
Thanks for the earlier visit and the comment.
Krisha #1
Sounds very productive to me! Have a lovely week, Chris # 21
Post a Comment