Saturday, January 21, 2017

SCS JAN 2017 VSBN -&- CM's Virtual Crop

Third day snowing here at the canyon... It was a perfect Super Saturday Scrapbook Day. Creative Memories hosted a fantastic virtual crop today and I completed lots of paGes and layouts. I decided to combine our VSBN challenges with the crop challenges and I finally got through my crafters block and finished a few layouts...
VSBN#1 - New Dresses
This one is of my granddaughters in their new dresses. I made this page for grandpa for Valentine's Day. 
(CM Virtual Crop #3 & #5)

VSBN#2 - Birthday Boy
I am playing catch up in my boy's scrapbooks... This DPS is for my son's 4th birthday.
Our VSBN challenge for this page was to use our stash and add elements that work with the word "BEGIN"
                                       B - Birthday, Balloons, Blue 
                         E - Edges, Eyelets
            G - Green, 
       I - Ink, 
                          N- Nice Boys... Lol
(CM's Jan Virtual Crop #4)

VSBN#3 - P's 1st Birthday
I decided to stay with the new/firsts/beginning theme for this layout. Great sketch with easy story flow..(CM's Jan Virtual Crop - Bonus Challenge)



Keeping with the VSBN theme... This my was first time trying Gormet Chicken & Waffles. 

This page is for the inspirational photo challenge and I chose the colors from the photo.
( CM's Jan Virtual Crop #2) 

No comments: