Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WOYWW #423



What's on my Work-desk?

Today, you would have found my desk filled with a lot of red, white and blue, plus pictures filed with memories for a life time. This is a paper layout for the inspirational challenge listed in stage 1 of the SCS VSBN "Tour de' France" challenges.    
                                           




8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

An apt topic and colour scheme as it will be Bastille day tomorrow. Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

Helen said...

Great layout! Helen #2

Sharon Madson said...

Anavon, I love this layout! So glad you hooked up with WOYWW this week! Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning. It was a nice surprise! :)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I'm a massive Tour de France fan so really loved your LO!!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Suzanne A. said...

I love your desk - the actual desk! It's beautiful! Have a great week!

Suzanne #33

Dorlene Durham said...

Pretty layout! I'm also working on some of the SCS VSBN challenges. I just may see you there too! Have a great week. Dorlene #30

Lindart said...

Nice layout! Thanks for sharing, Lindart #31

Hazel said...

Love your LO - thanks for sharing your lovely workspace. Hazel #36 x