Cards for the Cure! (October - Breast Cancer Awarness)
I posted a new thread this morning at SCS in "Need a Lift?", after having a great walk down memory lane while putting together my pages for yesterday's scrapbook challenge, (Check it out my oldest son turns 20 soon...,(Oh Baby! - Happy Birthday)) I thought more and more about my workshop ahead and how I had taken the time to combine "World Card Making Day" and Help "Stamp" out Breast Cancer into a Stamp a Stack event. I was excited and I knew several of the people that were planning on being there. Anyway, I posted my scrapbook pages and left for my workshop. And as I got to my friend's house who was hosting the event for me, she pulled me aside to share with me that she had just found out that she has breast cancer... My Heart sank!
"Bloomin in Pink"
****Thanks to Smitty 2004 for her awesome card I CASEd.
IC96 Have a Joyful Birthday
When I saw it, I fell absolutely in love with it and I could see it "Bloomin in Pink" for my workshop last night.
"Thanks Smitty2004...I hope You Don't Mind"
No comments:
Post a Comment