Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Monthly Invite Reminder... (Oct)

Hey Ladies...
A group of my friends and I get together on the fourth Thursday of every month around 7:00 pm and we just stamp, scrapbook, share ideas, eat, talk, chat, visit eat and visit some more. (Get the idea!:mrgreen: ) I have a huge family room with three long tables that we stamp at so there is plenty of room, we can add more tables to if we need to. So, I thought I would post it out there for anyone interested in joining us. There is no selling going on, we just kind of bring and do our own thing. Right now most of us are working on finishing up our Christmas cards. I make my stamps, paper and supplies available for anyone you needs it. So, If anyone is interested in joining us... We will be stamping at my house on Oct. 25th starting at 7:00 pm. This is also our Halloween party "Bed & Breakfast". Come dressed in your favorite PJs and bring a box of your favorite Breakfast cereal for a fun and easy Halloween treat that we will be making. I live in West Hartford and No registration is required but you can RSVP me for my address and directions, if you would like by a PM or at my email address... anamarproductions@yahoo.com. A small fee of $2.00 is welcome to help cover the cost of paper goods for the treats we eat and also the drinks. (No alcohol). We would love to have you join us. So, put us on your calender. Check my calender often for updates and schedule for the upcoming holiday months. Thanks, Anavon (aka... Annie's Pantry)

No comments: