Monday, January 07, 2008

Try It... You'll Like It !

I like salads and dressings are my down fall. But, with this new found goal achieving energy I am on the search for some great, low-cal, no dressing salads. And Kraft has a bunch of really good ones on their web site at www.kraft.com. Here is my favorite for the week.

Tomato & Orange Cottage Cheese Salad


Prep Time:10 min Total Time:10 min Makes:1

1/2 medium tomato, sliced
1 medium orange, peeled, sliced
1/2 cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1/8 medium red onion, chopped
1 tsp. chopped basil
2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

I don't put on the balsamic dressing... I just sprinkle my salad with a little bit of fresh ground pepper. Also, this week I didn't have any oranges, so I added 2 tablespoons of crushed pineapple to mine. It was really good.

So... TRY IT... YOU"LL LIKE IT !

No comments: