Good Morning Everyone & Happy New Year!
I am so excited to be the first Hostess for this year's 52 week challenges and I thought we would start the year off with a BANG!!!!!
Over the past two weeks all of us here have been putting a lot of thought and ideas into our goals and plans for the upcoming year and I thought it would be good to kick our scrapping year off with a great "COMBO" challenge.... sort of like our variety challenges.
SO my challenge to you all for this week is to create a Layout, page or DPS using a "COMBO" (at least 4 ) of the things from the list....
1. A Theme or your "Mission Statement"
2. Winter color combination
3. Mixed Embellishments
4. A beginning and an end photo
5. 2010 goals or plans (this would be a combo of today's challenge and Diana's variety challenge from yesterday... found here SBVC107 - Resolutions)
6. 3 different ribbons
7. Stamped Background or Accent pieces
8. Variety of chipboard, Tags or Shapes
9. Photos of you
10. Flowers
My theme for the Year is to "BE A FRIEND IN 2010" which goes along with my personal mission statement and as many of you know includes a whole list of goals, including starting off with myself. Therefore, I thought it only fitting to start the year off with me... My page is very simple and yet a reflection or renewal for myself, loaded with a variety of things from the challenge list. Also, you will notice the empty frame on my LO, which I plan on placing a photo of me at the end of the year.
My example....
You can find all submissions for this challenge here: 52WK20101 Gallery
Please use the keywords: 52WK20101, SBC10Jan,

No comments:
Post a Comment