This year I decided to kick-off SU! Sale-A-Bration with a Hostess Appreciation night... But since most of my Hostess are all from New England, I decided to have a Virtual Hostess Party. We had a lot of fun, yesterday... I sent them all a package with their supplies and then we all logged on together and made our altered notebooks and talked about our goals and challenges for the up coming year. I gave them my recruiting pitch and invited them all back for another party in the spring... Which I call the SPRING FLING!
Here is what we made...
The directions & details are very simple...
You need:
1- 6 x 11 piece of solid card stock (scored at 3 1/2, 3 3/4 & 7 1/2,)
Cut on the diagonal from top to bottom from the 7 1/2 score to the edge of the paper. You can see it in the picture but remember you are looking at it already folded in and attached with the sticky strip. This becomes the flap or pocket that you slide the back of the notebook into.
1- 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 piece of solid card stock (for the front)
1- 3 x 3 piece of coordinating designer paper (for the front)
1- 2 1/2 x 3 piece of white card stock (stamped with image, for the front)
1- 3 1/4 x 1/1/2 piece of solid card stock (for inside tag)
1 - 1 x 3 piece of white card stock (stamped with message for inside tag)
1 - 1 3/4 punched circle, I used scalloped edge punch (stamped with "Notes" for the front)
24 - inches of ribbon (I wrapped mine from front to back and left extra for tieing)
8 - inches of paper ribbon for front embellishment (I wrapped mine from front to back)
1- prima flower
1- rhinestone brad
3- buttons or other accents & embellishments
1 - 3 1/2 x 5 lined post-it notebook.
Sticky strip tape
glue dots
snail adhesive
I hope this all makes sense... I wish I could have been able to make a video while I was make these, it would have been easier, but if you have any questions please let me know. I will be glad to help and answer any that you have.
ENJOY!!!!!

1 comment:
I am so gonna make these! Love the colors and what a great gift idea. TFS~
Post a Comment