Thursday, March 25, 2010

52 Week Challenge #12 - 2010

THANKS LELA.....!

Anavon is traveling this week so I am pitching in for the Thursday 52 Week Challenge. For March, we've had a "Family Tree" theme. I had the chance to go to a crop this weekend and I had a fun time getting some picts done from last summer. I really had to chuckle over some picts of my sons because when they're together they're always joking about "Who is #3?". They go back and forth when they're together on who falls to #3 on "Dad's list of favorites". Of course, my DH doesn't have a list of faves but the our oldest son always likes to tease the others about he is #1.

Our challenge this week is to scrap picts of your Family and document your "Family Joke". What word or phrase brings out fond memories of something that always makes you smile. Be sure to journal about what it is and how it got started!

Here's my (Lela) Sample: #3

Here is my (Anavon) Sample:


:::::::Remember you get Bonus points if you "Go Green" on your page... (choose from the following)

1. "Go Green" by using the color green.
2. "Go Green" by using up some stash.
3. "Go Green" by recycling embellishments or accents.
4. "Go Green" by using limited supplies.

..... Please remember to use the keywords: 52WK201012, SBC10Mar

No comments: