Thursday, March 04, 2010

52 Week Challenge #9 - 2010

Good Morning Friends..

"March Madness"... I would like to share with you why I like March! I love March for many reasons: My pansies start to shine, The weather starts to warm up, My feet start to itch for some travel time, I love the thoughts of "Going Green", and because of St. Patty's Day my heart and mind starts to think of my lost Irish Ancestors.

Which leads me into my inspirational challenge for you today (and maybe the THEME for the whole month)...

"Scrapin' Up a Family Tree!"

Your Challenge for the month is to Scrap a Family Tree and for Today's Challenge we are going to start with "ME!" SO... what I would like you to do is create a page or LO with photos of yourself doing something that you like to do and then journal to your family and Friends what or why you like to do it. This challenge and page is designed to be inspired by you as a memory or heritage page about "YOU!"
Bonus points if you "Go Green" on your page... (choose from the following)

1. "Go Green" by using the color green.
2. "Go Green" by using up some stash.
3. "Go Green" by recycling embellishments or accents.
4. "Go Green" by using limited supplies.

Here is my Sample.... Dancing 'Til Dawn

The Gallery can be found here...52WK20109

..... Please remember to use the keywords: 52WK20109, SBC10Mar,
-------------------------------------------
Weekly Challenge Line Up:
Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday/Monthly - Goals
Friday - Sketch
-------------------------------------------

No comments: