Being the Manager at my work and trying to get my employees excited about our new "Plated Desserts", I decided to start a little contest with them all. We are having a 2 in 1 Contest... The first part of the contest is to see who sells the most new desserts and the second part is to see who has the highest check average. In coming up with this contest I decide to make a CONTEST BOX for them to drop their cashier reports in. I used our new "No Fair Funnel Cake' dessert as my inspiration..
• No Fair Funnel Cake dusted with powdered sugar and served with strawberries, vanilla ice cream, strawberry puree and whipped topping.
Here is my Contest Box:
So your challenge today is to find something on your menu and use it as your inspiration. As a bonus: please share both the menu item and the recipe...
KEYWORDS: APMM06
No comments:
Post a Comment