Monday, May 13, 2013

A Week Worth of VSBN!

I am so excited to be lower on hours this week at work, because that way I may get a chance to complete some of the VSBN challenges this week. For those of you who like a good challenge but get overwhelmed with all the VSBN challenges packed into a two day period, this week is for you... We are going to stretch it out over the whole week post two new challenges every day. Here is the link on Split Coast, where you can find the challenges. MAY'S VSBN CHALLENGES

Here are my layouts for the first two challenges:

and of course, wouldn't you know it... I kicked off the whole VSBN as a Wild Child! It was the challenge that I liked best. :)

"the wild child will show mother what change really means.
- Go wild. Grab a piece of your wildest paper, a paper you wouldn’t imagine
using as a background or stamp a background page or papers, and use it on the background."


May13VSBN1A - Wild Child!  







I tried really hard to be a dutiful child, but golly geez mom, you just gotta have a little white!


- the dutiful child will embrace color.
Try making a layout without any white on it. Create your own “white space” without one drop of white.
May13VSBN2B - SNOW FRIENDS



No comments: