Saturday, May 11, 2013

YCDI18 - Little Purple Pansies




Several months ago, some friends at Split Coast Stampers started a new challenge section called "You Can Do It" and I fell in love with the concept of what they were trying to do, but my life got so crazy that I haven't been able to hang-out of complete any of the challenges until now. I loved this challenge. And since I live with a household of all men... I thought it was a great way to use up some of my old original girly type scraps. I also thought it would be fun to see how many other challenges that I missed last week could I combine into one..


The YCDI challenge was to create a Pocket/Tag Cards using a #10 envelop as the base and you can find all the details for this challenge in  Post #4559


I used my favorite purple pansies as my inspiration and The 3x3 card and mini tags are part of my "Use-It-All-Up!" challenge.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I had some paper and a stamp set years ago in a similar style that I loved. Is the one you used still available?