Wednesday, May 28, 2014

WOYWW 260 - "Just Because"


I am posting early...
"Just Because" - it has been a very long weekend
"Just Because" - my desk is still a mess from last week
"Just Because" - I have another Funeral today, mother of my best friend from college... :(
"Just Because" - I would rather be there celebrating with all of you

And "Just Because" - I had lots of scraps at the bottom of my pile, I decided to make some ATC's in honor of our five year party time. 



And if you would like to Hang out with all of us:
          If you are new to my blog and are wondering what "what's on your Workdesk" (WOYWW) is all about, you can check out all the details here at one of my favorite blogs... Stamping Ground

1 comment:

Sharon Madson said...

You said you were posting early, did you mean late? Surprised to see you here. But glad to see you! :) Your ATCs are pretty. I ended up swapping with 7 people. I could make more if you want to swap? :) #86