Wednesday, May 07, 2014

WOYWW#257

As you can see my desk is piled high today... This is due to the fact that everything from my VSN & VSBN weekend got moved from the table to my desk. I do have a plan and idea for a few things I want to make today. I am hoping that my layout and card stock is here on my desk somewhere, but I have to go grout the new tile in my bathroom first...  We are in the middle of a remodel. :(







 Okay, Tile done... Now to play!

So here are the items I got completed, the card is for my son... it is his 21st Birthday today. Today, I want to play with basic black, Tempting Tourquiouse and White. I found a really cool card on Pinterest that I really wanted like to CASE and I have another VSBN layout I am working on.




3 comments:

Charmaine Stack said...

What fun before and after shots of your space. The projects are bright and fun, too. Charmaine #94

Chrysalis said...

The cards look lovely - great colour combo! Your bathroom is going to look great, too. Have a good week, Chris # 47 xx

Nicky said...

Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing - great tiling Nicky 11