
You will find me in St. Louis this week and my desk is filled with the real Sugar Baby instead of just photos. Today is her momma's birthday and I came to give her a birthday break... We made her favorite cupcakes, cleaned her kitchen, made her this pretty birthday card and had some awesome grandma time, all while daddy took momma out for a much needed break of date, lunch and movie. I feel so blessed to be able to have a "Workdesk" where ever I want it to be.
If you are new to my blog and are wondering what "what's on your Workdesk" (WOYWW) is all about, you can check out all the details here at one of my favorite blogs... Stamping Ground
8 comments:
Now that is a lovely way to gift a special person for their birthday.
What fun for Grandma! That is a sweet baby too! You have created a great card for the occasion. Thanks for sharing that great photo of your Gran. #17
Lucky Grandma! Good to see you having some lovely family time - lovely card, too, BTW. Chris # 10
Aww! What a cute baby!!
Oh your little "yummy" is just too adorable! What an awesome time for all of you.
hugs, JoyceAnn (aka-anniepanda)
what a sweet baby picture. I wish I lived close enough to my grand daughters that I could spend some quality time with them too! Love the card and I bet your daughter appreciated your birthday thoughtfulness! I haven't been able to post on Wednesdays for a while and I have missed it! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #62
There really isn't any sweeter bits than baby bits!! You are a good Grandma. TSF
There really isn't any sweeter bits than baby bits!! You are a good Grandma. TSF
Post a Comment