I got back from spending an awesome week at girls camp. It was really nice to come home to a clean desk... :)
This week I decided it would be a great week to catch up on a few of the Split Coast Stamper's stash challenges that I have missed this month. So here is the first challenge.
| For our first stash challenge this month we were suppose to include the following items in our layouts: Alphabet stickers (or rubber stamped alphabet letters) One Frame Four Punched Shapes (dig out those old shape or border punches ladies!!) or Die cut shapes One Piece of Ribbon Scrap Strips of Patterned Paper Optional: Preprinted Page topper or Page Title I love using my old stash with my older photos... :) |



4 comments:
I loved this page when I saw it in your gallery! You went to camp last week, this week-end a GF and I are going to a stamp show! Fun! So I hope I come back and scrap like you did! Thanks for stopping by my space earlier.
#71
Scrap camp?! Cool. Love how the page turned out. Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #77
Glad you had a good camp.
Happy scrapping
Had a bit of spare time and thought I'd check out a few more desks :)
Laura
51
Great page. Thanks for stopping by my blog. #82
Post a Comment