My "What's on my Workdesk" Wednesday's took on a whole new
meaning a
couple of weeks ago when my hubby and I went to see his brother and pick up
a few family things that have been in storage. To our wonderful
surprise, his grandmother's desk was included among the things
that were left to him. I fell in love with this desk the first time I
saw it. I am so excited to add it to our memories....Here is the scrapbook page I have been working on today.


4 comments:
Lucky you to have been left such a gorgeous desk, I've always wanted an old fashioned one. I'm sure you'll enjoy finding things to put in all the nooks and crannies.
Jan s. No 38
This is the most wonderfull desk ever :D I have always loved the old more antique look on furnitures, and this one is just gorgeous ;)
Enjoy your beautiful new desk! Ali #16
Oh my gosh! What a wonderful, precious surprise!!! What a treasure! Annie, you asked if I contribute to HeART journal. Just wanted to say I don't. Athough I am familiar with it, and I am so flattered you think I could contribute! God bless your week!!! patsy
Post a Comment