MY fascination with "ART JOURNALING" started back in January while I spent the month recovering from the start of CHF... I didn't have anything better to do, I guess. (Lol)
Anyway, after discovering an awesome online magazine entitled "heART JOURNALING" is discovered a deep seeded interest to peruse this avenue of art, thinking how hard can this be? I love to write, I have been an off and on journal keeper since high school, I live for family histories and as any of my close crafting and scrapbooking friends can tell you, I have failed the "12 step program for Paperahololics" (another lol) so many times that I now give motivational classes on how to craft, stamp and create your way into a balanced household.
So here we are five months later and my Art Journal as created a major "writer's /Artist block" for me! Not sure why, except I think that I am so afraid of it not being perfect, or the overwhelming feeling that I can't doodle the whole page full, that somewhere between my mind and my hands, I am caught up in the stage of the outcome....
But Today was the day that I made it past the glitches of mistakes and was able create a small tidbit of ART to make a..... (You guessed it! )..... a PAPER Card.

No comments:
Post a Comment