Saturday, May 02, 2015

May VSBN - Super Saturday 1



Our first Challenge for our May VSBN was to scrap-lift one of my favorite digi-scrappers, Wendy. So in honor of all the hard work she does to sharing the digi world with us, I created my page as a digi page and the layout of her's that I cased can be found here 






This was the second challenge for VSBN and it was an inspirational challenge. I really liked how the bold bright colors of the crayons stood out against the black background and I also like how the tips of the crayons and how they all point to the same direction to help create a focal point. So on my layout you can find bold colors mixed in with black and also points that bring your attention to the focal point of my page.


Our third challenge was designed to be a four picture sketch challenge and I only had three pictures of each boy. So my pages may not count for this challenge, but I really enjoyed using the Simply Scrappin' Kit. It has been awhile since I totally scrapped from a kit.










I loved the openness of our fourth challenge. It was fun to be able to be creative with all the spring colors. This layout was a CASE that I came a crossed in an old SU! Catalog.

No comments: