Wednesday, May 27, 2015

WOYWW #312 - Celebrating with a ATC Swap!

I love a good celebration, does not matter how large or small, I just love to celebrate! And I can't believe that our little group is celebrating another year milestone.... :)


HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY
to Julia & the Gang!  


In celebrating what's on our workdesk today we are having a little ATC swap. I am so excited, I love Artist Teading Cards (ATCs). These little gems are a great way of using up all those left over scraps, so you don't go through the age old crafter's guilt of  "Oh MY Gosh! I threw away the scraps..." Plus, I use my ATCs as gift tags and little RAC notes. My featured ATCs can be found below and if you are interested in swapping with me, please let me know.

                                  I LOVE SWAPPING!!!!!!





My desk today is filled with lots of inspirational and scripture intended Art Journaling tidbits, plus my mess from my May VSBN Social Hour. I have been scrapbooking this month more than I have been crafting or stamping, because I have been helping take care of my mom at her house. So my desk is filling with lots of leftover stuff.

If you are interested in joining our little group please check in with Julia for details at Stamping Ground


7 comments:

Sue Jones said...

I love all those paints and inks on your desk - I have ink envy!
happy 6Th anniversary - soojay 37#

Cardarian said...

Hi Annie!

You are the next person after me with an * at the end of your name so I will send you an ATC...here is my email please send me your address! doloresdotkerecatgmaildotcom
Happy 6th WOYWW Anniversary!
Lots of hugs
Cardarian at nr.67

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, you really DO make gorgeous ATCs. Each is a true work of art, and I see you have used lots of different papers and "scraps." Hate to call them that, though.

Happy, happy 6th WOYWW anniversary from #1.

Julia Dunnit said...

I bet your Mum has loved having you around, and to get to do more than average amount of scrapbooking too - win win! Love the desk under the window...fab light. Happy Anniversary!

Sharon Madson said...

Hi fellow scrapbooker! Glad to see you at the party. Your ATCs are so pretty! I am not doing it this time! Happy WOYWW! # 56

Jac said...

i also love to swap crafty bits and bobs, love your atcs, thanks for the snoop

Hugs
Jac
N0 39

alice k. said...

I may not have sent you my mailing address for the ATC yet - I have been traveling. Will you please get in touch: toute_bleu at hotmail dot com