I gussied up some flowers in my hall too, but have to say, not quite so artfully! Good to see you. I had to delete your original link at my blog because it was incorrect and guiding clickers back to their own blogs. Did you have any trouble linking, I wonder. Anyway, will go and put correct link on now.
Your flower arrangement is gorgeous. At this time I'm put vases of flowers at my peril. Our kitten absolutely loves pulling out petals and leaves and she will drink the water. I'm hoping that as she gets older she'll learn the error of her ways. Have a good weekend. Elizabeth x #6
That is a beautiful arrangement. I also looked at a couple of your previous posts. I liked the using up scraps to create borders idea. In fact was thinking of having a go at that later. Have a good week. Angela #11
5 comments:
I gussied up some flowers in my hall too, but have to say, not quite so artfully! Good to see you. I had to delete your original link at my blog because it was incorrect and guiding clickers back to their own blogs. Did you have any trouble linking, I wonder. Anyway, will go and put correct link on now.
Your flower arrangement is gorgeous. At this time I'm put vases of flowers at my peril. Our kitten absolutely loves pulling out petals and leaves and she will drink the water. I'm hoping that as she gets older she'll learn the error of her ways. Have a good weekend. Elizabeth x #6
what a gorgeous arrangement! Have a good week! Helen #3
That is a beautiful arrangement. I also looked at a couple of your previous posts. I liked the using up scraps to create borders idea. In fact was thinking of having a go at that later. Have a good week. Angela #11
What a lovely arrangement. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #17
Post a Comment