WOYWW #653 & #654…. First week (#653) I started my christmas cards and then this week (#654) I finished them. Maybe next week I might get them in the mail… lol. Hope Everyone Has A Very Merry Christmas Anyway. ❤️🎄❤️
Oh my goodness, convaorbelt style, why didn't I think of that!! (please exqoose my bad spelling, I can't be brothered to get up and get my phone...it spells everything for me! I guess you're like me, rushing around doing tons of stuff but not getting it all done! But well done on those cards! Happy LATE WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #23
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, convaorbelt style, why didn't I think of that!! (please exqoose my bad spelling, I can't be brothered to get up and get my phone...it spells everything for me! I guess you're like me, rushing around doing tons of stuff but not getting it all done! But well done on those cards! Happy LATE WOYWW!? ((Lyn)) #23
Great cards hope you get them posted in time. I popped back for a late check. Glad I did. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4
Post a Comment