January 22… What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 816.
Today, my desk is filled with snowy blue and white, while celebrating and making memory (scrapbook) pages with all my friends at the beach in South Carolina. Who would have ever guessed that they would get more snow this year than us here at the Grand Canyon.
Also, on my desk, you will find some fun, leftover “Sunburst Technique” January birthday cards from our “Technique Tuesday” a couple of weeks ago.
It been a long time since I posted to the “WOWW?” Group. It feels really good to be getting back into the swing of crafting and getting reacquainted with my old friend (my desk).

5 comments:
Loving the sunburst technique in snowy blue! Super cards and scrapbook page. I've never done a page before photos! Glad to have you back with us. BJ#1
I do miss scrapping some days - especially after dealing with all of the supplies I still have! Love the look of your page and have never seen that technique before. Super cute!
Happy a-day-late WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)
Love the sunburst technique, your cards are great. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10
I think you got more snow than we did here in Southern Ontario, Canada! I know you aren't used to it, and so it makes everything harder, such as driving, not to mention the cold (we are 3.2°F here today, but just a teeny bit of snow), so I do empathise and hope you keep warm and safe. Have a wonderful week, Lindart #14
That sunburst technique looks like one I might try! It's strange to hear about all the cold as I am in Australia...
Happy WOYWW! Susan #12
Post a Comment