To start the NEW YEAR off with a BANG! I thought I would bring back
"Annie's Pantry 52 Week Challenges"...
The rules for the challenges will be the same in the past, the only difference will be is that I am no longer hosting them or posting them on Splitcoast Stampers. Unless invited that is... :}. I invite anyone that wants to join in the fun, to take the challenge and post a link to your page here in the comment section of this post. And remember I will be tossing out Blog Candy to friends that like to hang out and play along!
Here is the daily challenge Line-Up!
MELLOW MONDAY CHALLENGES
TUESDAY COLOR CHALLENGES
WORKING WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES
52 WEEK /THURSDAY CHALLENGES
FUN FRIDAY CHALLENGES
SUPER SATURDAY CHALLENGES
MELLOW MONDAY CHALLENGES
TUESDAY COLOR CHALLENGES
WORKING WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES
52 WEEK /THURSDAY CHALLENGES
FUN FRIDAY CHALLENGES
SUPER SATURDAY CHALLENGES
No comments:
Post a Comment