TIP #1:
When I started scrapping, I had no idea what I was doing and then I was introduced to Stampin' Up!'s "Stampin' Memories Style" and everything that I was envisioning and working on started to make a whole lot more sense. So now, when I start a new Scrapbooking 101 class I always start with what I feel and what Stampin' Up! suggests as the four main elements of a scrapbook design, which are...
When I started scrapping, I had no idea what I was doing and then I was introduced to Stampin' Up!'s "Stampin' Memories Style" and everything that I was envisioning and working on started to make a whole lot more sense. So now, when I start a new Scrapbooking 101 class I always start with what I feel and what Stampin' Up! suggests as the four main elements of a scrapbook design, which are...
COLOR
LAYOUT
ACCENTS
JOURNALING
These four elements help to make scrapping a very easy and simple approach to any layout and design.
No comments:
Post a Comment